An integration with the Sberbank payment gateway has been developed using Shopify Hosted Payment SDK .
In addition to accepting payments by Visa, MasterCard, MIR cards, data transfer to the online cash register service is provided Atol .
To connect the gateway, you need to conclude an agreement with Sberbank, install the Shopify application for the payment gateway and enter the settings received from Sberbank.
To test the gateway operation, you can use test card data .
Examples of stores:
To get started you need:
- Contact Sberbank to connect to the gateway.
- Select a method for generating online checks
- Install to the Shopify store application for connecting to a payment gateway (request a link to install the application at < a href = "mailto: email@example.com"> firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Install to Shopify store Sberbank Payment Gateway (gateway installation is started from the application)
- Request Gateway Activation at email@example.com .
- Write a request to Sberbank with the text "Turn on
Notifications without checksum, at url:
- To connect payment using Google Pay, Apple Pay, etc. write an appeal in the personal account of Sberbank “I ask for the store & lt; url & gt; connect Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay in a combat environment.
Sberbank support phone: +7 495 665-57-77
To connect the online check service, you need to put the payment gateway into combat mode (write a letter to Sberbank support ) and 1 more letter to connect fiscalization settings.
Settings are made in Sberbank's personal account a >.
Using the fiscalization settings, it is possible to specify which print service for online cash registers (ATOL, Business.ru or Evotor) will be used and specify the settings for working with the service.
For the correct operation of Sberbank and ATOL, you must specify the same version of FFD 1.05.
You can track whether the receipt was successfully generated in the Transactions section
ATOL online support phone: +7 (495) 137-56-66